Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

how to change my account,whitlist,myaccount,log in,logout, links to modern theme skin

roshangmail

Total Posts:  29

what can i do or which page i have to edit to change my account,whitlist,myaccount,log in,logout, links to modern theme skin if u guys know then let me know

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

adimagento
Guru

Total Posts:  626
Los Angeles, CA

Check out this tutorial done by a member of the community. I’m sure it will come in very handy.

Template Path Hints Tutorial

Magento Community
Magento Community

roshangmail

Total Posts:  29

errm.... wow.. i m impressed and thanks a lot for replying
the tutorial was knowledgefull and a good attractive movie ..wink

so that means i have to change all the pages cms and all the modules in each and every page in order to get the modern theme style in all the pages??
and thanks a lot

adimagento

Magento Community
Magento Community

adimagento
Guru

Total Posts:  626
Los Angeles, CA

The modern theme is a style package that is available for download through Magento Connect here:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/146/modern-theme-for-magento-frontend-interface

I don’t know what set up you have right now but if you are running the default template and then install the Modern theme you should not have to change your HTML CMS files.

This question will probably best addressed in the How To forum.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community