Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 41 of 42
Export Module for Google Base

loeffel
Guru

Total Posts:  427

For the moment I am going to include availability like this:

$product_d14['availability']='    <g:availability>'.('in stock').'</g:availability>';
$feed_line .= implode("\t"$product_d14);

Im not a big fan of listing the actual availability on google anyway. If a customer comes to my page and realizes a product isn’t in stock, he might look around and find something else. If he sees it isn’t on stock in google, he won’t come to my page at all and instead maybe buy at a competitor…

EDIT:
HTML tags aren’t being preserved in the description. Is there a way to change this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AaronDav

Total Posts:  1

We use gomage feed pro extension to generate feeds.
It’s careful design makes it both easy to use and very flexible.
I recommend the extension to anybody who wants to export their products as feeds - whether it is for Google Base/Merchant, Bing Shopping, Yahoo, etc.

Hope this helps

Aaron

Magento Community
Magento Community

factoryestores

Has anyone experienced an issue where you can only output ~250 items? I\\\’m running into this with the script noted above, as well as a few custom variations I\\\’ve made.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

arvindkanda

I am using Martin’s script for uploading to google. I am getting error on the shipping_weight and price columns. I think the reason for this is that these two columns should be numeric but since they are enclosed in double quotes, it is giving error. How do I write these two columns without the double quotes?

thanks for your help guys.

Magento Community
Magento Community

makeusawebsite

Total Posts:  3
Cumbria, UK

This script is quite simply...brilliant!!

But.... I have hit a major problem with it.  Our store recently grew to around 2500 products, and the sceript no longer works.  We get;

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 61079552) (tried to allocate 75 bytes) in /home/xxx/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 290

This is happening because of a memory limit on the server which I cannot increase.

I’d like to alter the script to split the load into two....I did find mention of it very early in this thread....but would anyone have any advice on doing this with the most up to date version?

Magento Community
Magento Community

meander1

Total Posts:  11

Can somebody post a working file for Ver. 1.5.1.0 please!?

Magento Community
Magento Community

phptech

Hi all!

I like feed pro from gomage. I had the same problem with export before but tired. Now i have no problems i can generate any feed for any shopping engine. http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/GoMage/extension/4379/gomage_feed_pro/reviews#reviews

Magento Community
Magento Community

uyear

i like it

Magento Community
Magento Community

james Boomer

Total Posts:  28

has anyone figured out weight for bundled products.  I have the script working great but all bundled products come back with weight as 0. I am using 1.4.1.  Help Please

Magento Community
Magento Community

amirfarid

Total Posts:  7

Is this file working for the latest Magento version? and has the issue been resolved of the product limit? Looking for a working feed generator for Google Merchant and so far i have had no luck…

Magento Community
Magento Community

buntespartyzeug

Total Posts:  91
Ratingen, Germany

Hello,

Ive a Problem with uploading of my Products

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/267514/

Can anyone help me?

Greets Marcel

Magento Community
Magento Community

buntespartyzeug

Total Posts:  91
Ratingen, Germany

hello,

i have change my Gbase.php to the latest version.
now i have the the Problem

i press on Catalog -> Google Base -> Manage items -> press on “View availible Products” -> choose one Product -> Add to Google Base

i become following Error Message

“Session expired during export. Please revise exported products and repeat the process if necessary.”

and No Products are shown in my List!

Whatz is the issue??

Please Help me!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Shepstar

Total Posts:  142

Hello I have one quick question perhaps someone used something like it and can give a short help.

I use the gbase.php file to export my data for different price machines and for example Amazon. I wanted to have different prices for amazon than in my regular magento store. So I created a attribute field called “amazon_preis” in which I can write the amazon price. Problem now is that not all products have an amazon price.

The export should now export the price for the csv file depending if the field contains a number and if not take the regular price.
I almost got it to work except it takes the amazon_price and uses it for all prices when there are blank field untils a product comes with a product with different amazon price and uses that till the next price comes.

So it would be great if someone could help me.

[/code]

// Use Amazon Price not regular            
if($product->getSpecialPrice())

$preis $product->getSpecialPrice();
 else

$preis $product->getPrice();

//$preis = $product->getPrice();

$preis number_format $preis2'.''.' );

//echo $preis;

$amzprice $product->getResource()->getAttribute('amazon_preis')->getFrontend()->getValue($product);
           if (
$amzprice 1{ $price $preiselse { $price $amzprice}

$product_data[
'price'$price;

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

elfling
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  901

What about simplifying it to the following?

$amzprice $product->getResource()->getAttribute('amazon_preis')->getFrontend()->getValue($product);
$price $product->getPrice();  
if (
$amzprice >= 1$price $amzprice;

$product_data['price'number_format($price2);
Shepstar - 15 March 2012 07:07 AM

Hello I have one quick question perhaps someone used something like it and can give a short help.

I use the gbase.php file to export my data for different price machines and for example Amazon. I wanted to have different prices for amazon than in my regular magento store. So I created a attribute field called “amazon_preis” in which I can write the amazon price. Problem now is that not all products have an amazon price.

The export should now export the price for the csv file depending if the field contains a number and if not take the regular price.
I almost got it to work except it takes the amazon_price and uses it for all prices when there are blank field untils a product comes with a product with different amazon price and uses that till the next price comes.

So it would be great if someone could help me.

[/code]

// Use Amazon Price not regular            
if($product->getSpecialPrice())

$preis $product->getSpecialPrice();
 else

$preis $product->getPrice();

//$preis = $product->getPrice();

$preis number_format $preis2'.''.' );

//echo $preis;

if (
$amzprice 1{ $price $preiselse { $price $amzprice}

$product_data[
'price'$price;

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

Shepstar

Total Posts:  142

Hello Elfing,

thanks for the help. I did try it and became the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /is/htdocs/wp1183792_GGW0ULS8W7/www/gny3/export/amazon.php on line 59

I tried the line

if ($amzprice 1$price $amzprice;
Without the =>

but that had the same problem

I get the amazon_preis of the first product for all next products who have an empty field until the next field has a price. So I get the same price for every following product until one product has something in the amazon_preis field

Could it be with something at the beginning of the script is wrong?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 41 of 42