Magento Forum

Configurable Product Error

mds

Total Posts:  27
Raleigh, NC

I’ve followed the instructions for creating a configurable product found here:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/knowledge-base/entry/tutorial-creating-a-configurable-product

I can create the simple products just fine, but I receive an error while trying to create the configurable product.  After this step (see attached image), I receive the following error:

Super product attributes configuration
Super product attributes configuration

'{{frontend_label}}'
Attribute Name:

Option'{{label}}'
Price:
Page Go to Previous page Go to Previous page of  1 View per pageTotal 0 records found     
Reset Filter    
Search    

Warning
: include(Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Catalog/Product/Edit/Tab/Super/Config/Grid/Renderer/Checkbox.php[function.include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /mnt/gs02/herd02/00000/domains/SITE_URL/html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 35

Warning: include() [function.include]Failed opening 'Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Catalog/Product/Edit/Tab/Super/Config/Grid/Renderer/Checkbox.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.2.2-1/share/pear:/mnt/gs02/herd02/00000/domains/SITE_URL/html/magento/lib:/mnt/gs02/herd02/00000/domains/SITE_URL/html/magento/app/code/core:'in /mnt/gs02/herd02/00000/domains/SITE_URL/html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 35

Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Catalog_Product_Edit_Tab_Super_Config_Grid_Renderer_Checkbox' not found in /mnt/gs02/herd02/00000/domains/SITE_URL/html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 450

Anyone have ideas on this?  Is this a bug, or a server issue?  Thanks

Image Attachments
config_prod.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

Can you check if you have this file in your filesystem?

app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Catalog/Product/Edit/Tab/Super/Config/Grid/Renderer/Checkbox.php

Magento Community
Magento Community

mds

Raleigh, NC

That entire directory wasn’t present!  I went back and tried to re-upload any missing files w/ FileZilla.  The server timed out on several occasions while trying to upload files deep in the folder hierarchy.  I manually uploaded that dir and file through my hosting company’s web interface, and was able to create a configurable product.  But now I’m noticing several other bugs. Such as the price is not updated on the front-end product page when you select the various attributes.  The price actually disappears completely.  And when I duplicate products, I’m getting weird results (not displaying on the front-end when they should, and displaying when they shouldn’t).  I’m guessing that is not supposed to happen…

Now I’m just wondering what other files I’m missing and why the heck FileZilla (or media temple?) cannot handle them.  I can’t even upload single files that deep into the hierarchy with FileZilla, but it works fine with (mt) web interface.

Could just be the FTP program.  I’m going to try a fresh install uploaded with WS-FTP.

Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Administrator

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

If you have SSH access, see this wiki post - http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/general/magento_installation_via_ssh

Magento Community
Magento Community

mds

Raleigh, NC

Just dl’ed an SSH program.  Thanks Roy

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community