Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Electro store Nikita.sk

miso

Total Posts:  15

New electro store Nikita.sk based on Magento was opened.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

norbolig
Guru

Total Posts:  328

Congratulation with the opening of a new electro store! You have done a great job!

I like the left side category menu. And the detailed description for each product on the front page.

I guess you will add mutiple pictures for each product later on.

I would consider to add a full reflection to the product categories names in the header, but maybe fade this out.

What design template is your shop design based on? How long time did it take you to build it?

Magento Community
Magento Community

miso

Total Posts:  15

norbolig - 02 June 2008 05:46 AM

Congratulation with the opening of a new electro store! You have done a great job!

I like the left side category menu. And the detailed description for each product on the front page.

I guess you will add mutiple pictures for each product later on.

I would consider to add a full reflection to the product categories names in the header, but maybe fade this out.

What design template is your shop design based on? How long time did it take you to build it?

Thank you. Yes there will be more images and I also work on other improvements.
Design is based on Magento default theme, it was about 12 hours to customize it. I plan to rebuild it and make it smaller and faster later.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sdb

Total Posts:  223
coastal California, USA

That is probably the fastest server I’ve seen yet. Nice.
Simple and effective layout, good job.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Hobitnjak

Total Posts:  103
Sarajevo, Bosnia

miso - 02 June 2008 04:01 AM

New electro store Nikita.sk based on Magento was opened.

Very nice, clean and fast but I think you have some bullet holes in background :D

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community