Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Poll
Would you like to see magento with multi vendor login and multiple item selection features?
Yes - Both features 11
No - Not required(it could be done easily by the deisgners who want it) 0
Only multi vendor feature 0
Only multiple selection feature 0
Total Votes: 11
You must be a logged-in member to vote
multi vendor login and multiple item selection. 

Avin - delivermylist.com

Total Posts:  6
Bangalore - India

This query goes out to the most experienced magento designers and the magento staff.

I need guidance regarding the multi vendor login and multiple item selection. Once the vendor logs in he should be able to see what are the items to be delivered to his costumers.

I would also want my visitors to check as many items as they wished with out going to the check out page and coming back again by clicking “Continue shopping”..

So can any of the experienced users guide me to the pages which need editing, to achieve these features. I would love it if you could tell me how to achieve this, but that would be asking too much. So all i need are the names of the pages or directories which need changing. 

I promise to post code, which i develop in this forum topic in the future.. I just need a starting point, since you guys are already used to working around magento, thought you would help me out a little here.!

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community