Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Is there a way to output debug information? 

Cap'n Steve

Total Posts:  3

I’m comparing different carts right now, and I’d like some data about Magento’s speed.  Is there a way to see how many queries a page uses?  If not, that would definitely be a nice feature.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jan212
Guru

Total Posts:  407

You can enable the profiler in backend to see how many time a script is using… I don’t know any other built-in options. For performance checking with external sw you can use AB2(Apache Benchmark) and XDebug.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cap'n Steve

Total Posts:  3

Well, it’d be great to be able to easily see the page parse time and the number of queries at least.  Does anyone know the average number of queries per page?  I just got done trying out Zen Cart, so now I’m a little skittish.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community