Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problems with website displaying correctly and working correctly on iphones

BarbellsanBling

Total Posts:  3

I have only just noticed that my website is not displaying properly and working properly on iphones.  It does seem to work on android phones and tablets and a MacBook.  I am using Magento Community v 1.7.0.2 using the Avanti Theme.  I have tried inserting the string

iPhone|iPod|BlackBerry|Palm|Googlebot-Mobile|Mobile|mobile|mobi|Windows Mobile|Safari Mobile|Android|Opera Mini

in the Sys/config/design/themes - Add exceptions - have disabled cache - then saved the exceptions - then enabled and refreshed the cache but nothing I have done seems to work.

The site does display and work properly on Androids as I said earlier

As I have said in previous questions I am a techno idiot and have no tech help support - so any fixes would need to be on a \\\"website for dummies\\\” basis, please!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community