Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

New Magento Site

Greven

Total Posts:  36
Florence, AL

We are in the process of customizing our site now. Got about 2 days under our belts, and ready to kill the developer of CSS....LOL.  We have a ways to go and have 2 non-CSS’ers working on it. We have looked at a lot of sites and can appreciate the hard work it takes for the CSS retarded. Stop by and take a look and bookmark us. Criticism has never hurt, and we would like to get opinions while we make the site our own.  http://www.planetetech.com/

*** EDIT ***

I’m working on the server, so please wait.  It will be back up shortly.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

radders

Total Posts:  162

There’s nothing there apart from the bare stock magento framework as far as I can see.

Magento Community
Magento Community

cosmetics

Total Posts:  18
The Netherlands

I suppose you have mentioned an incorrect URL as there is not much to be seen !

Magento Community
Magento Community

Greven

Total Posts:  36
Florence, AL

The URL works.  I was working on the server early so there may of been some down time.  It is still a work in process and we were just wanting some feed back.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community