Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Jquery conflict magento

php_deepcoder

Total Posts:  3

Hi,

There is a jquery conflict in magento.I have put the no conflict function too.But i don\\\’t know it still gives that issue.I\\\’m stuck at this point.Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Pulkit Seth

Total Posts:  107

Hi,

Can you please explain your jquery issue in more detail. Which version of external jquery you are using. And where you have implemented the code of jquery.

Regards
Pulkit Seth

Magento Community
Magento Community

hoanglan87

Total Posts:  19

Possibly conflict with protoype js
Please visit:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/14471730/1103224

Magento Community
Magento Community

Magikvishal

Total Posts:  278

Hello check below link may be help you
http://blog.magikcommerce.com/how-prototype-js-and-jquery-can-coexist-in-magento/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kozure

Total Posts:  7

After some time having different extension suppliers using different jquery versions and running into conflicts, I solved it the following way:
(Magento CE 1.7.0.2).

The no conflict solution is needed anyway to avoid conflicts between jquery and prototype.

1) System->Developer:
JavaScript Settings: Merge JavaScript Files = No.
CSS Settings: Merge CSS Files = No.

Clear the script caches and compile system.

This solved it ... everything is running now, as the specific areas using their own script files having different jquery versions. This setting may have performance issues ... but our system is running fast enough.

If the error is not solved try ...

2) Use only one and the latest jquery version on your system, and change all calls in phtml and css files to this file location. Rename the other jquery files to be sure only the unique file is used. As jquery should be backward compatible this should work but has to be tested.

To check which jquery is used try firebug with jQuerify, which shows you the used jquery version for your current magento page.

Kozure

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mage Solution

Total Posts:  179

Please see my extension maybe you will need it and if possible give me some recommends
Magento mobile theme

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community