Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I need Help With DataFlow to Import Products from 3rd Party

lneville

Total Posts:  1

store sku description short_Description price qty attribute_set name weight tax_class_id url_key visibilty status type

Poor Folks Gifts 29193 AMERICAN EAGLE BOOKENDS Mighty symbols of freedom adorn these highly detailed, polyresin bookends. Each piece is 4 7/8” x 4 1/8” x 5 7/8” high.  Pair 24.95 1 PAIR default AMERICAN EAGLE BOOKENDS 0 Taxable Goods AMERICAN EAGLE BOOKENDS Catalog, Search Enabled simple

STARTING WITH lower case store and ending with status is the fields I am trying to imput.  The DATA starts with Poor Folks Gifts.  So, store=Poor Folks Gifts, sku=29193 and so forth.

I have attached the file if someone wants to give it a try or tell me what am doing wrong.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community