Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Inserting DIV to appear on right of page

ryannnnnnnn

Total Posts:  1

Hi,
I have a many magento stores that use the same contact page within their own domain. I need to make a change to a page that is only used on one of the stores.

I have attached a pic of the page I need to edit. Basically I have made a div that contains a few lines of text that needs to appear to the right of the contact form. The whole div width that contains the contact form looks to go right over to the right side of the page.

Can anyone give me an idea on the css and changes I might use to make my new small div appear next to the contact form? Do I need to edit the html for the contact form to not hog to whole page? Where might I place this div - Just after the end of the contact form div?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ak4hq8z3f0w1c31/contact.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kmHelms

Total Posts:  227

i’m confused by your question(s) but I think I atleast understand you want to put something to the right of the contact form. Research css floats. You can PM me if you need help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community