Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

reindex issues

nguyenjustin

Total Posts:  1
Miami Beach, Fl

I’ve got two problem. First problem is deleting products.  Second problem is reindexing..

Let’s start with first problem. Everytime I’ve tried to delete a product, I get this error:
SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 1690 BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in ‘(`electricavenue`.`q`.`items_count` - 1)’

Second problem is this.. .I try to reindex in the admin error, I get processing or error .. And then I went to clear the lock folder under var.. Then reindex again..  it did not resolved the problem. So I went to the next step and went into the shell folder and try to do reindexall using the SSH command line. And this is the error I get ....

-------------------------
Product Flat Data index process unknown error:
exception ‘PDOException’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint vio lation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (` electricavenue`.`#sql-61f3_3bc`, CONSTRAINT `FK_CAT_PRD_FLAT_3_ENTT_ID_CAT_PRD_E NTT_ENTT_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`entity_id`) REFERENCES `catalog_product_entity` (`ent ity_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON U)’ in /var/www/html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php :228
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php(228): PDOStatement->execute(Array )
#1 /var/www/html/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_P do->_execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(300): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql-> _execute(Array)
#3 /var/www/html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execu te(Array)
#4 /var/www/html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abst ract->query(’ALTER TABLE `ca...’, Array)
#5 /var/www/html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(389): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_A bstract->query(’ALTER TABLE `ca...’, Array)
#6 /var/www/html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(327): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo _Mysql->query(’ALTER TABLE `ca...’)
#7 /var/www/html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(2548): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pd o_Mysql->raw_query(’ALTER TABLE `ca...’)
#8 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Product/Flat/Indexer.  php(816): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->addForeignKey(’FK_CAT_PRD_FLAT...’, ‘cata log_product...’, ‘entity_id’, ‘catalog_product...’, ‘entity_id’, ‘CASCADE’, ‘CAS CADE’)
#9 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Product/Flat/Indexer.  php(1390): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Product_Flat_Indexer->prepareFlatTable(3)
#10 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Product/Flat/Indexer.php(296) : Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Product_Flat_Indexer->reindexAll()
#11 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Product/Indexer/Flat.php(336) : Mage_Catalog_Model_Product_Flat_Indexer->reindexAll()
#12 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Index/Model/Process.php(207): Mage_Catalog_ Model_Product_Indexer_Flat->reindexAll()
#13 /var/www/html/app/code/core/Mage/Index/Model/Process.php(253): Mage_Index_Mo del_Process->reindexAll()
#14 /var/www/html/shell/indexer.php(158): Mage_Index_Model_Process->reindexEvery thing()
#15 /var/www/html/shell/indexer.php(198): Mage_Shell_Compiler->run()
#16 {main}

--------------------------------------------------

Help please… both problems may be isolated problems or related problem. If I can get help with both of these problems, I would be golden.

Respectfully,
Justin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community