Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How Do i build a provisionbased one-stop-shop

schmelzgeist

Total Posts:  92
Marzipane World Capital (Lübeck, Germany)

I’m currently working on the planning of a project whre the main feature is a shopsystem.
The current features of Magento intrigued me to think that this is ‘our’ shop. there are a some question i need to be answered, to make that intelligent decision, since they more of a ‘how do i’ nature i’ve posted it here.
sorry if that is inconvienient.

The basic idea is, that the Partners are delivering their products, we import them (ca. 10000) and get provisions if a purchase is made(a bit like Ebay). Question is , is this possible with Magento?
The import of data is my next concern. I’ve read a post about that from last year. how far and good is it? and what kind of formats are supported?

Sorry again if this question are sounding a bit ‘green’, Magento is a bit to complex to evaluate in that kind of hurry that i am in and i would appreciate any input.  wink

regards,
Jan Behrens

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community