Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to add video on product page easily? 

Nicolefh

Total Posts:  6

I am looking for some ways of promoting my product page and I think it will more convincing if I can add product video on it.
Could you guys recommending me best extensions for this
Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ClaireHT

Total Posts:  7

Hi Nicolefh
To the best of my knowledge, I recommended you using Magento product video
This is a very useful feature for any website based on Magento which allows admin to add video(s) to ordinary product images view. Just simple like image uploading, admin will browse video file(s) to upload and the video(s) will be shown on product details page at fontend.
Moreover, Mage-shop have upgraded and supplemented necessary features to the first edition to create a practical Magento Product Video extension version 2.0
Here is main features you maybe want to know

New Features Are Upgraded In Version 2.0
Add new features with Lightbox and allow admin to configure for Light box at front end
Add slider for thumbnails and Allow admin to enable/ disable slider on thumbnail images, videos
At front end, it allows user to view images and videos with light box as configured in admin back end. Also, user can view video with 3 options (current position, light box, full screen)

Magento Product Video Extensions Existing Functions:
Back-end:
It’s designated friendly with Video tab below Images tab on product information page when you add new/ edit product in back office
Allow admin to upload video files for product from computer’s library
Allow admin to use embedded videos from youtube or other video sharing sites
Allow admin to edit/ delete uploaded videos
Front end:
Show the videos in product details page in different viewing orders
If user clicks on video, it will play right on the image window. This is very friendly for user to view videos
Other characteristics:
HTML/CSS validation
Easy to install, easy to upgrade, just copy and paste to use
Friendly and flexible configuration
Support multiple stores
you can see more Magento extension and Video Demo HERE
ONLY $39 VIEW IT NOW

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mirasvit
Guru

Total Posts:  639

Hello,

Take a look at this extension http://mirasvit.com/magento-extensions/catalog-video-pro.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

TutorialMagento

Total Posts:  133

You may follow this tutorial to add Video to Magento Product Page
http://tutorialmagento.com/display-video-magento-product-page
Hope this helps

Magento Community
Magento Community

davidhouse

Total Posts:  10

I think you don’t have to use extension what just make your site slower. You can just to add HTML about video directly to your product detail page. Just need to copy embed html from youtube.

Magento Community
Magento Community

roxy_nguyen

Total Posts:  1

I know that you want to increase the effectiveness of your website to the products and more easy for customers to have the overview about your products!
I have some suggest for you to apply the software from Mage World
http://www.mage-world.com/magento-mega-menu-extension.html
This menu extension can be helped you much to improve and extend the quality of website.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mage Solution

Total Posts:  179

Make your customer’s decision easier by watching your products in use with best Magento Product video !
Top Reasons to Buy
- Allow admin to upload video files for products from computer’s library. You can upload video files in *.flv or *.mp4.
- Allow admin to use embedded videos from you-tube, video or other video sharing sites
- When customers click on videos, it will show a light box with a slideshow for videos.
- Thumbnail images can show on slider
Click Here for more details

Magento Community
Magento Community

aheadWorks
Guru

Total Posts:  424

I would advise you the Video Testimonials Magento extension that keeps your site always updated. Product videos can be easily added and rated, so there’s always something new about the product. A constant fresh stream of new videos gives an aura of newness even if nothing else changes.

Visit the product page and learn more about the module.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community