Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Integrate Magento with ebay store

Majik

Total Posts:  2
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

I am currently configuring a new copy of Magento that would initially work in tandem with my ebay store.  I would hope to eventually phase out my ebay store, but currently ebay auctions and store traffic is very good (and cheap) traffic.  What I would like to do,however, is have inventory control so if something sold in my magento store or my ebay store, that the other would be updated.  I’m not that familiar with the magento code or the ebay api, but was wondering if anyone has an interface like this now and would be willing to share some knowledge in this area.

Thanks
Maj

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Very Clever Stuff

Total Posts:  90
Sheffield, UK

I’d second this!

Magento Community
Magento Community

mayerwin

Total Posts:  182
France

Me too. Definitely. Magento can become a centralized database for e-merchants (think about Neteven.com).

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community