Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Ghost Tier Price

ptjedi

Total Posts:  250
Porto, Portugal

Hello all,

Something is happening and I don’t know why. In the shop I am developing I have put some tier price for quantity discount in some product. I was working fine. However, I decided to change the products price and remove tier pricing. In the products page there is now no mention to quantity discount, but in catalogue listing, there’s still the “From: XX,XX€”. It does not go away!

You can check this at: Catalogue Listing
It is slow (please wait for loading) because of this issue.

All caching is disabled and I have latest version installed.

Thanks for anything

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Moshe
Magento Team

Total Posts:  1770
Los Angeles

Hi, does it help to - System > Cache management > Refresh Layered Navigation Indices ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

ptjedi

Porto, Portugal

Thanks for helping

Not really. I have done that and it stays the same. The function that gets the lowest price is still getting old values that are already gone.

Magento Community
Magento Community

All Bijoux

Total Posts:  22

some problem, also tried cache settings, but didnt work

Magento Community
Magento Community

pauld

Total Posts:  38
Port Melbourne, Australia

It also happens if you have a maximum tier discount, and then remove that figure and tier, that figure will always remain as a “as low as” price.

I know it’s not the answer you were looking for, but;
I searched through all the Mysql tables I could find, cleared all caches, with no sucess, and finally deleted the product and re-listed the product, thankfully, there was only one product I needed to alter!

Paul

Magento Community
Magento Community

ptjedi

Porto, Portugal

Same problem on 3 different sources. I guess it may be worth look for a solution.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community