Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

CSV import “unchecked” product pictures

tomaloo

Total Posts:  1

Last days I made an export/import process for a few times. Mostly to update meta descriptions and tags. Everything was fine until today.
After I uploaded a CSV file, all my images disappeared. I went to the admin panel, and checked what happend. Fortunatelly all my pictures are still uploaded to a specific products, but now it look like this :

http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/temporary/59/yn/00/chm5pf.jpg

Is there any way to make all the pictures back as thumbnails,main image etc other way than manualy ?

Im my CSV file all image fields have a and url path filled. Whats interesting, after I realized the problem, I exported another CSV. And now image fields are empty.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community