Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Looking for a Magento development expert

nirl75

Total Posts:  1

Hi everyone,
I’m looking for a freelance Magento expert for a 3-months work (with potential for more / full time job).
The goal is to develop a quick POC on Magento.
The POC will include implementing a large set of customizations and integrations.

Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience developing customizations on top of Magento
- Experience must include
--- Magento plugin development
--- Integration with 3rd party applications such as inventory
- To clarify: Setting up Magento sites with custom layout and branding does not meet to above criteria

Please contact me at

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

NickMcCoy

Total Posts:  10

You can hire dedicated Magento Developer certified for part time and full time form iLoveMage

Add me on skpye for discount : bizspice_monty

Magento Community
Magento Community

JohnPerry

Total Posts:  21

Hi,

We are a team of adept magento professionals who all work under one roof at our techno rich office. We play a lot of hacky sack. We work from our front porch when the weather’s right. We love working together and creating things for our clients that we’re proud of.I am Monty Magento expert can I help You? You can send your requirement on our mail at or Add me on skype for your requirement discussion. Skype : bizspice_monty.. You can see here http://ilovemage.com/hire-dedicated-magento-developers.html

Thanks

iLoveMage.com

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community