Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Programatically change recurring payment start date

Jignesh Chauhan

Total Posts:  176

Hello Everyone,

I am working on recurring profile payment feature. I am extending the basic magento recurring payment feature with custom module development.

I have used default start date feature on magento product view page with recurring payment system and its seems not working correctly. Now i want to change it programatically based on profile period type selection. so could any one let me know where exact i can change so it will change the start date based on selection from the product view page.

In short way i would like to know the file name or function name where i can change the custom start billing date in recurring profile.

Please let me know because i am very stuck at this position so please help me out.

Thanks in advance to all magento experts.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community