Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Single Sign-on

fautuori

Total Posts:  1

Hi, I’m new in Magento.
I’ve installed the community edition in my server and i would like to authenticate the users through a Single Sign On in other domain.
The function is simple:
You click LOGIN on the STORE, then a popup comes up, you insert the login parameters (in this case the parameters are a mobile number and a pin associated with it) and when you send this form you’re redirected to the SSO web page and if the parameters (user and password) are OK, you’re redirected to a success page in the STORE.
I don’t know how magento manage the users, so I want to know if this is viable. I didn’t find any tutorial to do this, or I didn’t search enough.
I think that if a user is successfully logged in through the SSO i can automatically register the user in the magento user database.

Sorry of my poor english, this isn’t my native language.

Regards,

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community