Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Oy what did i do. 

jbrandine

Total Posts:  2

So i was just doing some minor updating to take the “error” out of bundled products so i can add a custom field.  I logged out and logged back ...not in.  I can’t even get to the backend let alone the front end.

I get a stream of errors, once i try to fix one another pops up.  Here is a short list of errors.

‘Mage_Core_Block_Template’ not found in /home/zillasportz/public_html/Register/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 491
[21-Feb-2014 03:36:05 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class ‘Mage_Core_Block_Template’ not found in /home/zillasportz/public_html/Register/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 491
[21-Feb-2014 03:37:25 UTC] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected ‘protected’ (T_PROTECTED) in /home/zillasportz/public_html/Register/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 79

Any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jbrandine

Ok I managed to get the store up and sorta functional again.

Atleast i can access the backend and backup everything

Now i get this error when i click on a product.

Fatal error: Call to a member function addToChildGroup() on a non-object in /home/zillasportz/public_html/Register/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php on line 815

Magento Community
Magento Community

andrewthings

jbrandine - 21 February 2014 07:47 AM

Ok I managed to get the store up and sorta functional again.

Atleast i can access the backend and backup everything

Now i get this error when i click on a product.

Fatal error: Call to a member function addToChildGroup() on a non-object in /home/zillasportz/public_html/Register/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php on line 815

Me too! Please help us

Magento Community
Magento Community

alex2567

if you need help with this please contact this guy.

he fixed my problem.

cheers

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community