Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

redirect customer to chosen website at registration page

faisal6621

Total Posts:  11

I’d successfully implemented to register a user from any magento website to his chosen website. But now the problem is, when user account is successfully created I need him to be redirected to his chosen website so that he can see his account details properly, as customer account sharing is set to per website.

Now I want to know how could I redirect him to his chosen website without asking him for entering login details on successful account creation.

Is anybody there who had done this before or any idea how it could be possibly done?

P.S.: customer account sharing can not be set to global in this case. So please do not suggest for the same.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community