Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

dropshipping and Multilanguage Invoice modules

kcharatsis

Total Posts:  1

Hello,

I am going to open an e-shop with Magento and I am looking for a couple of modules

1. a dropshipping module and

2. a Multilanguage Invoice module (with Bulgarian and English as a must)

Actually, I need to see clearly the commission that I will get from the suppliers plus to have an invoice, which will be internationally accepted.

My company will be Bulgarian so the invoice should be both in Bulgarian and English.

Could you help? 

Thank you,

Konstantinos

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Mage Solution

Total Posts:  179

Checkout this module with following features.Hope it fix your need.
Magento One step checkout ,with multiple languages and mobile theme support enable your customer to purchase products quickly without barriers of language and degree.
With magento extensions,your customer will check out faster by condensing all steps checkout into one step on a single page.
All steps customers have to do is filling personal information and choose payment methods in a required form on a single page. You will be amazed at the significant increase your sales after installing it.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community