Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento…Please HELP with shopping opthions. 

nafnaf1000

Total Posts:  209

Dear All members and Magento.
We seem to be having trouble creating some modules.  So i come to you for help...Please.

We need to have better Category Navigation....

Now, you have the verry well done “Layer Navigation” but I this this to be wrong.

The Layer Navigation should be used once you are in some Category’s and you need filters not as the main Navigation.

Now, you have to top menu and we can re-create that for the left hand side, but what shopping by Manufacturers to begin with.... Or any other custom attribute that anyone needs for there shops.

O and let me not forget about the “Best Sellers”....The code is there in the back end...This can be verry good in the front end also (they way that you have it in the back ind is good...we can have best sellers of the month and show the users what was the best seller of each month smile )

I think the best way to solve this is to make it as an add on module, this way we can have the option to turn it on and off per store. Magento..Please help with this one as i see we are not getting it done here..

If i am wrong some one please let me know

Thank you for all your help

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community