Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Attribute not appearing when creating a product

bobble

Total Posts:  8

I’m trying to create an attribute called ‘range’. I made it with all the same settings as attribute ‘manufacture’ but it doesn’t appear as an option when creating a product. I have tried may different configurations. Am I not doing something I should be?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bobble

Still having problems.

I have many attributes to add but none of them will appear in the product admin interface of store front. I have tried many combinations and copied existing attributes but nothing works.

My cart is ready to go live but I need to get these attributes on.

Any one?

Magento Community
Magento Community

bobble

Still having problem with this. Anyone?
Any thoughts, anyone?
Hello?

Magento Community
Magento Community

bobble

Slow down, one at a time..

OK don’t panic, I have sorted it out. I didn’t realize that I had to ad the new attributes to an attribute set.

Save the new attribute and go to Catalog -> Attributes -> Manage Attributes Sets to add the attribute to the default feature set.

Thank you me for the help!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community