Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Download extensions

patmay

Total Posts:  10

Hi, I’m a novice and just succeeded installing Magento. I had a look at the new theme for the shop (modern theme) and would love to try it but I can even find where to download this. And yes, I have been on the side where it says why and how to enter the key access code. But where do I go to actually being able to insert that key access code? I can’t find any download buttons. Please advice.

thanks,

Pat

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

Hi Pat, login to the admin/system/magento connect/ manage extensions, you will be prompted to login, simply use your admin login info, from there, you should able to see the option to enter the extension keys.

Quicker way to access the downloader is from: http://www.your-magento-site.com/path-if-any/downloader/index.php

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community