Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Admin - Sales - Orders Error messages!!!!! 

pauljg1

Total Posts:  179

Hi,

after completeing a few sales i have gone into the admin panel on have wanted to view the orders at Sales>Orders

Displayed infront of me are the items that have been processed so i click to view one of these items.

Inside i get.

Magento Commerce
There has been an error processing your request

Invalid attribute requestedbase_grand_total
Trace
:
#0 /home//public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Collection/Abstract.php(330): Mage::exception('Mage_Eav', 'Invalid attribu...')
#1 /home//public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Sales/Order/View/Tab/Creditmemos.php(46): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Collection_Abstract->addAttributeToSelect('base_grand_tota...')
#2 /home//public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(438): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Sales_Order_View_Tab_Creditmemos->_prepareCollection()
#3 /home//public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(444): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_prepareGrid()
#4 /home/public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(553): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_beforeToHtml()
#5 /home//public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Sales/Order/View/Tabs.php(56): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#6 /home/s/public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(553): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Sales_Order_View_Tabs->_beforeToHtml()
#7 /home/su/public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(37): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#8 /home/s/public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(554): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#9 /home//public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(431): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#10 /home/public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(408): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('left', true)
#11 /home/soniscou/public_html/site/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/page.phtml(49): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('left')
#12 /home//public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(131): include('/home/soniscou/...')
#13 /home//public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(163): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('adminhtml/defau...')
#14 /home/public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(180): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#15 /home//public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(554): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#16 /home/s/public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(505): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#17 /home/sou/public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(319): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#18 /home//public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Sales/OrderController.php(104): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#19 /home/sou/public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(342): Mage_Adminhtml_Sales_OrderController->viewAction()
#20 /home/sou/public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Admin.php(148): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('view')
#21 /home/soou/public_html/site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(146): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#22 /home/so/public_html/site/app/Mage.php(427): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#23 /home/s/public_html/site/index.php(40): Mage::run()
#24 {main}                

Magento is a trademark of Irubin Consulting IncDBA VarienCopyright Â© 2008 Irubin Consulting Inc.

This type of error code appears on every pre ordered item.

I hope someone can help me or if anyone else has had the same issue.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

pauljg1

anyone have a idea what had caused this problem?

Magento Community
Magento Community

pauljg1

No one else had this problem?

Magento Community
Magento Community

dan_w

Total Posts:  290

well...I think the first place i’d start, is to see if the error message is actually true, ie is there actually an attribute base_grand_total? It should be located in the table eav_attribute. If its not there, then you’d need to recreate it. Just curious, are you on the most current install?

Magento Community
Magento Community

pauljg1

@dan_w Yes i am on current release.  I have check and base_grand_total is missing. How to a add this to the database?  Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

pauljg1

Help anyone? 

ps this seems to be a bug in ver. 1.0.19870.

Magento Community
Magento Community

pauljg1

Help Please

Magento Community
Magento Community

phphitz

Total Posts:  8
India

I have also find this kind of error ,I have no solution but to re-install the magento, I have done that n it is working again

but what my problem is ,When I chceckout with some Product in Shiping method tab it gives me Message like

“Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.”

I am not been able to understand the error, may be low stock but error message is confusing.

If any one have solution then tell me.

Magento Community
Magento Community

manu2008

Total Posts:  14

Hi Paul,
I am having exactly the same issue with the base_grand_total error when trying to view an order from the back office.
Thank you for your help and for the SQL file, however...it did not work.
I have attached here a screen shots of the whole process...any help would be very very very much appreciated!
Best regards,
Manu

File Attachments
Doc7.doc  (File Size: 1495KB - Downloads: 66)

Magento Community
Magento Community

pauljg1

Hi Manu,

try importing it again see if you get the same error

Magento Community
Magento Community

manu2008

Hi Paul,
Tried again just now and it is doing the same...i think! I have attached the result here.
Thanks a lot
Manu

File Attachments
Doc5.doc  (File Size: 642KB - Downloads: 91)

Magento Community
Magento Community

pauljg1

I have created another sql file which is attached for you to upload give this ago and the check to see if it has worked zipper

File Attachments
eav_attribute.sql  (File Size: 4KB - Downloads: 113)

Magento Community
Magento Community

manu2008

That looks better with the following error:
SQL query:

--
-- Constraints for dumped tables
--
--
-- Constraints for table `eav_attribute`
--
ALTER TABLE `eav_attribute` ADD CONSTRAINT `FK_eav_attribute` FOREIGN KEY ( `entity_type_id` ) REFERENCES `eav_entity_type` ( `entity_type_id` ) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1005 - Can’t create table ‘./swaaamagra/#sql-d35_1f37184.frm’ (errno: 121)

But still failed...;-((]]

EDIT:

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ssoooooooooo much Paul, great to see that we can help eachothers out, i owe you one!

Thanks again, you saved me...pfiou!

Merci merci merci! i am a happy chappy today!

Speak to you soon,
Manu

Magento Community
Magento Community

pauljg1

Great Stuff cheese

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community