Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal Express

nineveh

Total Posts:  8

Hi,

The paypal account is for a Canadian company. We could use Paypal express with other modules for shopping carts like cubecart and oscommerce. I inputed the API information, but the express check out doesn’t do anything. Is there anyway at all that this could be made to work? Website Pro isn’t available to Canadian customers, but that never stopped us from us there express checkout, etc. before.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nineveh

Alright! Paypal Express uses API information, but you also need an IPN URL for Paypal. What is it?

Magento Community
Magento Community

john_wilson

Total Posts:  35

It looks to me like Magento only works with PayPal Website Payments Pro.  I don’t think Magento works with PayPal Website Payments Standard.

Unfortunately, PayPal Website Payments Pro is only available to businesses in the US and UK.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nineveh

Can a paypal standard module be made by a 3rd party using the current adding payment module tutorial? Will the developers be planning to create such a module themselves soon?

Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

By popular demand we will add the PayPal IPN payment module in the near future.

thanks

yoav

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community