Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Table rates -> Free shipping from 35€ -> incl. TAX

yuberlin

Total Posts:  39

Is there a way to set free shipping in tablerates for a Total inkl. Tax? The problem is tablerates are using the subtotal without tax but i need it including tax. Because i use two different taxes (germany), i cant just calculate the price without tax.

So...i want to set free-shipping in my tablerates .csv for a Total of 35€ including tax. How is this possible?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Martin H

Total Posts:  36
Buenos Aires, Argentina

I’m interested too.
How to setup the store to calculate shipping (free or table-rate) with the amount including tax…

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

waprold

Total Posts:  13

There is a patch for table rates:

--- ../../../../../core/Mage/Shipping/Model/Carrier/Tablerate.php    2010-07-26 22:08:25.000000000 +0200
+++ Tablerate.php    2010-10-24 08:09:05.000000000 +0200
@@ -74,+74,13 @@

}
         }

+    // If displayed prices include tax, consider this when calculating package value
+    if (Mage::helper('tax')->priceIncludesTax()) {
+    foreach ($request->getAllItems() as $item{
+         $request->setPackageValue($request->getPackageValue() + $item->getTaxAmount());
+        
}
+    }
+

// Free shipping by qty

$freeQty 0;
         if (
$request->getAllItems()) {

Magento Community
Magento Community

limex

Total Posts:  10

Thanks for much.
Works great with 1.6.2

Magento Community
Magento Community

onepack

Total Posts:  98
Amsterdam

Hi Yuberlin,

It needs some tweaking because discounted products seem to cause issues. Having a discounted product of 19 euro in your cart will trigger the shipping table rate that should be triggered at 20+ euros.

Magento Community
Magento Community

onepack

Total Posts:  98
Amsterdam

It seems I had a problem in my table rate amount for the value that I was checking for (20). I corrected it and it seems that this is a solid solution! Wow.. I have been looking for this for so long. I will have to check it more but for now “A million Thanks”!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Shipping Table Rates extension allows you to calculate the shipping rates using the subtotals including tax.

This extension is extremely usefull for creating number of different shipping methods for products cause it allows to use flat and percent-based rates for shipping methods, specify address, weight, price and quantity parameters for calculation of shipping prices.

Discover more on the ‘Shipping Table Rates’ extension page http://amasty.com/shipping-table-rates.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community