Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

FLEX integration Magento pls help

pankajk

Total Posts:  38
Mumbai -101, Maharastra, India

Hi,
I integrating Flex Store which is created Adobee Flex and it is a readymde store I we need to pass values to it. as we are using magento as a backend for providing a functionality to Flex store. but I am not understanding the core functionality of magento.

e.g.  In login section of Flex store we can only get values like user name and pass in in Magento login section we send these values to some page by giving action(magento/index.php/customer/account/loginPost/) and magento execute it internally by using its arguments. that is wht making it too difficult it will really easy if someone explain how these request execute and how files get called. and this will be very helpful for other who really want to know about magentos functionality

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tomislavbilic

Total Posts:  69
Osijek, Croatia

Hi,

You might wish to try using Amf Point for this purpose. It will make your life much easier.
http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/1458/amfpoint--flash-magento-widgets

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community