In the case of BankKabli, implementing B2B functionalities kept us awake at night. Because Magento does not have a native support for such modules (and it is hard to get ready modules which can be used without modifications), we had to work hard to implement a couple of features:
- Hierarchical customer accounts Ã¢â¬â a customer having departments can set up separate accounts for all employees, where they can make purchases up to the preliminarily set limits.
- Purchase limits Ã¢â¬â fully integrated with ERP system Ã¢â¬â both the process of asking for a limit (electronic order) and its maintenance were implemented in Magento. We created a new method of payment to comply with the customerÃ¢â¬â¢s balance. The data is being actively exchanged with the ERP system.
- Multiple pick-up addresses and booking pick-up times Ã¢â¬â Thanks to automatic logistics, it is possible to book pick-up time directly in the
- Central Magazine. One customer can have an unlimited number of pick-up addresses, matching his departments.
- Complaint service Ã¢â¬â complaints are generated automatically and sent to the Workflow system in TIM (accepting all documents).
- Invoices and other documents service Ã¢â¬â each customer, even buying offline, can check his or her orderÃ¢â¬â¢s status and documents after setting up an account, thanks to integration with Workflow. Moreover, it relieves Call Center and is an info hub for the customers.