Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Spliting an order

Yohan 'rouKs' G.

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

I have a problem with an order modification. I want to split my orders into N orders according to a product attribute.

For the moment, no problems, I worked on the Onepage Model, and make N orders. But how can i recalculate shipping rate and taxes here ? For the moment it’s made higher, in the shipping part.

Thanks in advance,

Yohan G.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Yohan 'rouKs' G.

Total Posts:  2

Nobody know how to split an order, like it’s make for the multishipping, but for an other attribute that the address ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

tony-fav

Total Posts:  11
France

Hi Yohan,

Have you find a solution for spliting orders? Because I have to do the same change: split orders according to the category of products.
So I’ve take a look into several files to do my updates but i spend long time to do what i want…

So it would be very nice if you could share what you’ve done !
Or if anyone can help me

thanks a lot !

Magento Community
Magento Community

CBC

Total Posts:  48
Spain

Can you put the source code with the changes for i see if i can find a solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

terry22

Total Posts:  31

Is someone got a solution for this issue?
I’m ok to help if code is posted.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community