Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 11 of 11
Importing products - using a cron job to call Magento Dataflow import

krooked

Total Posts:  1

Magento 1.7.0.0 - Same Problem here!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bojan_dj

If you are using curl and getting ajaxExpired error, change the url from index.php/admin/system_convert_profile/batchRun/?isAjax=true to
index.php/admin/admin/system_convert_profile/batchRun/?isAjax=true.

The difference is /admin/admin/

Magento Community
Magento Community

navid_pmb

i use this code
and get imported complete without error
but the product is not add to my catalog->product
confused
why?

Magento Community
Magento Community

ravimadan86

Total Posts:  3

use the below mention extension, this will help you to implement the import/export of products and customers using CLI

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/amartinez-customimportexport.html

I had personally tried this on my local system. The only problem I’m facing is that I could not figure out how to import images for the products. Rest all imports like product descriptions, tier-price etc etc are getting imported

Magento Community
Magento Community

tsifra

Total Posts:  57

Want to share my experience started from http://www.h-o.nl/blog/automatic-import-with-magento-using-ssh-no-browser-needed/

Same comment

First of all, thanks for great article. My experiment with source script wasn\\\’t successfull. But it gave me a lot to think about. Here is mine solution. It took me whole day to figure out that status field is not parsed correctly. Batch processor should recieve only Enabled-Disabled values. No curl at all. I believe it would work in any version. Most of code comes from app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/System/Convert/ProfileController.php

Files attached

File Attachments
batch_import.php  (File Size: 4KB - Downloads: 10)

Magento Community
Magento Community

tsifra

Total Posts:  57

batch_import_processor.php

File Attachments
batch_import_processor.php  (File Size: 2KB - Downloads: 10)

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 11 of 11