Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

And we are live! www.ecommage.com are now open for business! 

Ecommage

Total Posts:  5
London

Ecommage are excited to announce the launch of our new (and awesome) website! We had been busy to making our customers happy, but we also realized that it is important to have a website as a portal to connect with our customers. We had worked really hard in the last few months and now we are beyond satisfying to finally see it go live. We’ll update often, fix bugs if they’re found, and improve things as we’re able and there will be more changes and enhancements in the future.

Do you like our website? Click like button or comment if this website is useful for you and your business.

http://ecommage.com/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

long_ecommage

Total Posts:  1

Ecommage - 15 January 2014 11:57 PM

Ecommage are excited to announce the launch of our new (and awesome) website! We had been busy to making our customers happy, but we also realized that it is important to have a website as a portal to connect with our customers. We had worked really hard in the last few and now we are beyond satisfying to finally see it go live. We’ll update often, fix bugs if they’re found, and improve things as we’re able and there will be more changes and enhancements in the future.

Do you like our website? Click like button or comment if this website is useful for you and your business.

http://ecommage.com/

Great company! best wishes for the new year

Magento Community
Magento Community

David Trounce

Total Posts:  6
Australia

It looks good. Nice design and sleek - and responsive!

The only problem I had was I actually missed some of your calls to action becuase they were hidden from view. The scrolling gives the impression that there is nothing else on the page - kinda like an image slider. It wasn’t till I went back that I happened to notice the extensions you had for sale.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community