Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configurable Product using SKUs of the Products it Contains

Prattski

Total Posts:  54

I need to create a site for a hydraulic fittings company.  Almost all of their products have multiple different sizes (which all have their own SKUs).

What I need to do, is create a configurable product containing all of the products for each different size.  The customer needs to select the SKU number from the pull down to select which size they would like (because the sizes will be in a chart in the description - or if I can make it dynamically, I will).

I cannot seem to figure out a way to have a pulldown be the SKUs of the simple products that the configurable product contains.  If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community