Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I add a custom attribute to the shopping cart and use that value in calculating the row total

webcc

Total Posts:  2

I have a custom attribute called ‘Deposit’ which needs to be added to the total price of an item. It also needs to be displayed in a separate column in the shopping cart. Since I don’t need the ‘Wishlist’ column, I changed the column header and removed the checkbox. Next, I copied the getCalculatedPrice() function call into that table cell as an experiment and that worked. Now I need to know how to display the value of the ‘Deposit’ attribute in that cell instead, and also have it included in the total price computation.

thanks in advance,

--web

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community