Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problem with product description on search page

bloggleme

Total Posts:  101

When I do a search, it displays all of the products that match that query. However, It does not display the product description as it does when I view products from categories, etc. Yes, I am in list mode. It’s really strange because I can click on the product category, and see all of the product descriptions from that product listing. Wont do it on the search results page though.

I noticed some JS errors using Firebug when I was on the search page. Here’s what I got:

$A is not defined
bind()proxy.php (line 105)
[Break on this error] return __method.apply(object, args.concat($A(arguments)));
proxy.php (line 105)
$A is not defined
[Break on this error] return __method.apply(object, args.concat($A(arguments)));
proxy.php (line 105)
$A is not defined

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community