Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t import via csv once I reach 2575 products - Please help! 

blillie11

Total Posts:  1

I’ve successfully uploaded 2575 products via csv. I have my product sheets broken into 7 different files.

The first 5 uploaded with no problems at all.

The 6th sheet uploaded with no problems, but my product total was 1 shy of the total on all of my sheets. I was supposed to have 2576 products in my catalog after uploading sheet 6. I have only 2575.

Then I tried to upload sheet 7. Again, it uploaded successfully. However, none of the products are in my product catalog and it is stuck at 2575.

Any help would be much appreciated! I’m totally stumped on this one.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hello!

You see the number of products you can manage and upload in your Magento depends upon your server performance. First of all it is the matter of memory and you can hit limits very quickly, though make sure that your memory limit is as big as it possibly can be. Also considering tat each time the change in Magento is made, direct to request to the sever is made, there is big load on it, so server resources should be enough to handle them.

Here is also the article on the topic -
http://www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/how-to/how-many-products-it-is-possible-to-import-to-magento-will-it-work-for-a-million-of-products

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community