Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

2 very useful modules : affiliates and multi-lines payment

Herve Guetin

Total Posts:  216
Lyon, FR

Hi all,

Here are two modules that are must-haves for any good e-merchant.

1. Affiliation system
Do I really have to explain ?
I’m sure many Magento users would be pleased to give tracking links to some affiliate websites in order to increase traffic to their own site while increasing revenue of their affiliates ?
Such a basic that Magento NEEDS smile

2. Multi-lines payment
This is more a B2B option.
Many merchants around the world (and I) are granting payment credits to their retailer-network like : you pay 30% at purchase and the 70% left at delivery. But this means that only one invoice must be issued and this invoice must detail the 30% already paid and the amount still to be paid by the client. As of today, I have to go thru the hassle* of adding a comment-line when validating the invoice that tells “check n° X of Y Euros received as pre-payment on Z day”. I’m sure you guys can make it easier, safer and legal-friendly.

I’d be happy to help in any way except coding…

Thanks a lot for reading.

*sorry I’m French and never knew if this word have to be considered as too familiar… anyway it explains how much I will suffer doing this when my website is online… 200+ invoices to manage by hand at once…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Jimmy G

Total Posts:  20

I too would love to know when an affiliate module will be developed.  Currenlty I have plans to integrate Post Affiliate Pro into magento 1.1 upon release.  Would love an easier solution.

Also..

I too need a way to collect a % or a fixed dollar amount of the total.  If a cutomer buys a $600 product from me, I would like to be able to collect a deposit of $200 online and the remaining $400 when they arrive at the store for product pickup.

Will that be available soon?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Matteo Raggi
Guru

Total Posts:  312
Italy

here an opesource affiliate module for magento:
http://www.affiliatesforall.org/

Magento Community
Magento Community

rosenart

Total Posts:  1

I am looking for this solution as well (multi-line payment plan, B2B) for working with wholesalers.

If anyone has or is developing a solution. Please let me know.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kcren

Total Posts:  12
Richmond, VA (Worldwide)

Jimmy G - 22 June 2008 09:13 AM

I too would love to know when an affiliate module will be developed.  Currently I have plans to integrate Post Affiliate Pro into magento 1.1 upon release.  Would love an easier solution.
Will that be available soon?

It’s available now:

http://www.priacta.com/code/magento-affiliate/magento-post-affiliate-pro.php

In Magento Connect: http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/930/post-affiliate-pro-connector

5-star, free connector, free support, integrates Post Affilliate Pro directly into Magento and adds new features to boot.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community