Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I get missing options (brands) to show in Layered Navigation? 

Marksson

Total Posts:  15

A Question about the Layered Navigation.

After selecting “yes” where “is Anchor” for some of my categories, I finally got the Layered Navigation to work. (okay, it was a matter of RTFM but stil..)

The strange thing is that not all options are shown. For example the attribute manufacturer: I have
- American Eagle
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Abercrombie & Fitch.
I have active articles for each of those brands, but in the layered navigation I don’t see American Eagle.

The same thing happens with price: I only see the price range € 40 - 50 (8) while I have 27 articles in total, with other prices as well.

Anyone who recognizes this problem?

PS: compliments to the developers - this thing is going to be BIG!

>> UPDATE (two weeks later): It seems to be working now. I have a feeling it had been working all the time, but I was expecting anchors to show up where they weren’t supposed to. Yes, stupidity on my behalf - I know. red face

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Dustin

Total Posts:  160
Columbus, OH

I have a similar problem to this as well.

I have multiple stores and this third store I setup the layered navigation will not show up at all. No sorting by price, color etc.

Any ideas why layered navigation is messing up?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community