Magento Forum

“Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.”

buckmajor

Total Posts:  24

-

same here:

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.
Error log record number: 1163865279467

Solution:

disable php.ini

Hey welpix how did you disable it?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

khalidshin

Total Posts:  2

Hey All,

when i login in the backend this error generated.

There has been an error processing your request

Error log record number: 381433972

Please give me solution for that…

thanks,

Khalid

Magento Community
Magento Community

buckmajor

Someone recommended to disable ‘php.ini’. Hopefully that person is kind enough to reply and tell us how to do it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jubba

Total Posts:  82
London

I have go this message when trying to log in to the admin of my website all I did was to change the pacific time zone to GMT and now I cannot log in.........

This is a bug that needs Magento developers too look at and assist us with......

There has been an error processing your request

Error log record number: 1730187982

Magento Community
Magento Community

buckmajor

Has anyone solved this one yet?

Magento Community
Magento Community

buckmajor

Hi everyone,

I know I sound desperate, but has anyone found a solution to this problem? By the way, I using Xampp and Magento version 1.4.0.1. Am I better off downloading Magento version 1.3.2.1?

I have the same error:

Error log record number: 455692705

Magento Community
Magento Community

hypertxi

Total Posts:  17

Because there is no solution to this massive issue . Im willing to pay for a solution . If money is offered iā€™m sure professional developers will join. I have created a site just for this issue. If you are also having same trouble, ChipIn into the Money Pot. The Money will be granted to the person with the correct solution.

Here is the link : stiffcody.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

cheeseandrice

Total Posts:  120

OK People, chances are is that you database user name or password are setup wrong if this is you first time launching the magento install. First think you have to do is get the ACTUAL error to display so you can know what the problem is, so do this:

1. Go MagentoRoot/errors/

2. Copy local.xml.sample ā€“ and create local.xml @ MagentoRoot/errors/local.xml

Then you can see the error

Magento Community
Magento Community

buckmajor

cheeseandrice - 10 April 2010 08:43 AM

OK People, chances are is that you database user name or password are setup wrong if this is you first time launching the magento install. First think you have to do is get the ACTUAL error to display so you can know what the problem is, so do this:

1. Go MagentoRoot/errors/

2. Copy local.xml.sample ā€“ and create local.xml @ MagentoRoot/errors/local.xml

Then you can see the error

I tried this, and this is what I received:

Error in file: “C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Catalog\sql\catalog_setup\mysql4-install-1.4.0.0.0.php” - SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘magento.catalog_eav_attribute’ doesn’t exist

Trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(374): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(260): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’install’, ‘’, ‘1.4.0.0.21’)
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(224): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installResourceDb(’1.4.0.0.21’)
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(153): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(363): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(295): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\Mage.php(596): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\index.php(78): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#8 {main}

How do I fix this, if I have no clue of how to solve it?

Magento Community
Magento Community

hypertxi

If you guys are still struggling for a solution ,why not pay for it???? You are wasting precious time to start your business. if you keep waiting eventually you will quit! This a major issue and desperate one for many of you.  Plus “Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.” is a title for many errors. So quit posting any errors unrelated to first the comment!

Magento Community
Magento Community

hypertxi

Im offering $25 for the solution .  I cannot open any Paypal Sale Invoice.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tim_

Total Posts:  25
Netherlands

I am experienced in developing modules & themes and customization for Magento webshops (all versions!).

I accept bank transfers and Paypal payments.

All legal with invoice and company licenses. Located in the Netherlands.

Magento Community
Magento Community

hypertxi

Is there a solution for this????

Magento Community
Magento Community

IcarusCSS

Total Posts:  1

Just like to add that you can pile on another site that’s been crippled from the new patch with the same error. No products are showing on the front end and my admin section is producing the same “Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.” error after log in and no links to any fucntions. None of the fixes so far have worked. Completely disgusted with this product lately. Been one hassle after another while developing a new store. Site is hosted through Nexxess SIP so maybe their techs will have an answer. Obviously the developers here care little in QC’ing their product.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kazol

Total Posts:  1

I visit lot site and discuss lot of topic. Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons is one of there.I share this news some of my friends.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community