Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 4
Complete Template for Magento…. 

ad2joe

Total Posts:  60

Hello,

Any news?

Thanks, Joe.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Dan Orsborne

Total Posts:  72

I’ve updated the version and included my initial work on getting Magento to integrate with HSBC CPI online payments.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

ad2joe

Hello Dan,

Any chance of updating http://ocbutcher.igentics.com/download/ ? I found a couple of great idea you’ve put into place over there and would be great to have a starting point.

Thanks, Joe.

Magento Community
Magento Community

donkassim

Total Posts:  5

hello

have downloaded the files and the database, what are the username and password for the admin side ?

great contribution

thanks for your help

Magento Community
Magento Community

ad2joe

Hello

admin/123123, with the note that the files may need to be updated.

Thanks, Joe.

Magento Community
Magento Community

donkassim

thanks for the reply

but it doesnt work, sorry i didnt understand what you meant?

what needs to be updated ?

will appreciate your help.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ad2joe

Hello,

admin/123123 worked for me for admin access.

Thanks, Joe.

Magento Community
Magento Community

donkassim

thanks anyway

am sure i have the current files, but yet it doesnt work

hope someone can help me out on this.

Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

@donkassim - try to reset the admin password by following this http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/general/resetting-admin-password

Magento Community
Magento Community

donkassim

thanks alot for your help

it worked.

appreciated!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Lopo

Total Posts:  30

Dan Orsborne - 07 October 2007 11:07 PM

The files I’ev posted are for the new release and I’ve updated this URL http://ocbutcher.igentics.com/ with the new version too.
Any questions/comments let me know.

Could you upload just the really needed template files. 52MB plus the database seems too much smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

jonhurlock

Total Posts:  9
Swansea, UK

Hi,

Just to inform you the following errors, are being thrown in the right hand side div on pages such as http://ocbutcher.igentics.com/catalog/category/view/s/ladieswear/id/27/

NoticeUndefined variable_cmsTitle in E:\sites\com.igentics.ocbutcher\app\design\frontend\OC\default\template\page\category.phtml on line 113
[0] in 
include("E:\sites\com.igentics.ocbutcher\app\design\frontend\OC\default\template\page\category.phtml"in E:\sites\com.igentics.ocbutcher\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php on line 104
[1] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
->fetchView("frontend\OC\default\template\page/category.phtml"in E:\sites\com.igentics.ocbutcher\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php on line 124
[2] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
->renderView() in E:\sites\com.igentics.ocbutcher\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Block\Template.php on line 171
[3] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
->toHtml() in E:\sites\com.igentics.ocbutcher\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Layout.php on line 542
[4] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->getOutput() in E:\sites\com.igentics.ocbutcher\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php on line 255
[5] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->renderLayout() in E:\sites\com.igentics.ocbutcher\app\code\core\Mage\Catalog\controllers\CategoryController.php on line 47
[6] in Mage_Catalog_CategoryController
->viewAction() in E:\sites\com.igentics.ocbutcher\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php on line 279
[7] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->dispatch("view"in E:\sites\com.igentics.ocbutcher\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Router\Standard.php on line 138
[8] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard
->match(Zend_Controller_Request_Httpin E:\sites\com.igentics.ocbutcher\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Front.php on line 139
[9] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front
->dispatch() in E:\sites\com.igentics.ocbutcher\app\Mage.php on line 357
[10] in Mage
::run("base"in E:\sites\com.igentics.ocbutcher\index.php on line 27

Hope you can fix this soon, good luck, however really nice bespoke design, congrats.

Jon

Magento Community
Magento Community

jppichon

Total Posts:  25
Paris - France

Dan Orsborne - 16 October 2007 06:25 AM

I’ve updated the version and included my initial work on getting Magento to integrate with HSBC CPI online payments.

Thanks

Hello,
I’ve tried to install your files and DB on our server but we cannot connect because it seems thet the database login is not correct :

exception ‘Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)’ in /var/www/vhosts/ecommerce.e-quasar.com/httpdocs/magento_ocb/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:131

Could you please give us ?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

iblastoff

Total Posts:  252

jppichon - 07 December 2007 07:23 AM

Dan Orsborne - 16 October 2007 06:25 AM

Thanks

Hello,
I’ve tried to install your files and DB on our server but we cannot connect because it seems thet the database login is not correct :

exception ‘Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)’ in /var/www/vhosts/ecommerce.e-quasar.com/httpdocs/magento_ocb/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:131

Could you please give us ?

Thanks

err you want him to give you the username/password of your own database? that makes no sense.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jppichon

Total Posts:  25
Paris - France

Not my own database but HIS ONE !!

I installed HIS database

DB user name and password are stored in the database but I don’t know where. So explain me how to change it with mine.
I try to delete var/cache and var/session but I cannot succeed in running install again.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 4