Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

printing all attribute values

spoke

Total Posts:  3

Hi,
I’m trying to print all possible values for a certain attribute. For my configurable products, I want to detail looks like a table - two attributes for that product will be rows and cols and every variation of that product will be items of that table. But I still can’t find out, how to print all possible values for that attribute. I can only print values, which are set for assigned simple products.

Example:
I have got attribute “length”, with values 1, 2 and 3, and attribute width with values 55,66 and 77.

Now I create some products, for example:
- l=1, w=55
- l=2, w=55
- l=2, w=66
- l=2, w=77

And now on the front-end is easy to print values for width, because all are used (code taken from method Mage_Catalog_Block_Product_View_Type_Configurable::getJsonConfig()), but for length I am able to print only values 1 and 2 .-/

Can anyone please help me? I hope I’m not so far from it, but still can’t figure that out..
Thx

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community