Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

What are best Magneto extensions for my mobile friendly website? 

Nicolefh

Total Posts:  6

I am wondering how I can utilize Magneto extensions for my mobile friendly website?
Most of my visitors are from Iphone & android users.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AmeliaA

Total Posts:  13

We’ve designed and developed Magento Jquery Mobile theme package which allows you to setup a mobile theme for your site in all mobile devices.
Magento Jquery Mobile theme is a powerful combination of Magento commerce and Jquery Mobile.
With Jquery Mobile, it takes the “write less, do more” mantra to the next level, ie. instead of writing unique apps for each mobile device or OS
the jQuery mobile framework allows you to design a single highly-branded web site or application that will work on all popular Smartphone, Tablet, and Desktop platform
Main features
Native mobile application
Compatible user-interface system with all mobile device platforms
Touch-Optimized Web Framework for Smartphones & Tablets
Homepage slideshow and Images are managed in back-end
Excellent navigation bar at bottom
Device rotation support
Resizable to any phone resolutions
Easy to use, install and configure the theme package
Possible to use with Magento community or magento enterprise version
Delivered with full open source code and document
ONLY $39 BUY IT NOW : http://www.mage-shop.com/magento-jquery-mobile-theme.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ecommage

Total Posts:  5
London

You can visit our Website for more information about the premium extension for Magento, working for both Mobile and Tablet.

http://ecommage.com/

Feel free to contact us more about outsourcing services.

Trung

Magento Community
Magento Community

FMEExtensions
Mentor

Total Posts:  1298

Use mobile Magento extensions by FME for your responsive site such as JQuery banners, quick checkout, quick view etc.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MageJam

Total Posts:  2

How about trying this fully integrated Magento mobile solution instead? This is not a responsive version, it is a Magento native mobile app builder that connects to your existing Community or Enterprise edition store.

Quick summary of benefits:

- No coding or technical knowledge required
- Accept payments on the mobile phone that are linked to your own existing merchant accounts and payment gateways
- Native mobile app that can be promoted in Apple, Google, Windows and Blackberry app stores and allows you to send push notifications to your customers mobile devices with promotions, discounts and special events
- Increase mobile checkout rate with built-in revolutionary Netswipe technology by Jumio - customers don’t need to input their credit card info by hand - it is securely scanned in under 5 seconds

You can signup for beta on the website or If you are going to Imagine this year, please stop by and ask Daniel for a live demo at the JMango360 stand at the Marketplace Booth #68A.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Nicolefh - 10 January 2014 12:16 AM

I am wondering how I can utilize Magneto extensions for my mobile friendly website?

Hello, there is one more extension that is worth of your attention: http://amasty.com/single-step-checkout.html. It’s responsive design allows visitors easily complete their purchases while on the go.

Please visit the One Step Checkout extension page to see the user guide and a live demo.

Magento Community
Magento Community

vnextensions

Total Posts:  4
http://vnextensions.com

Nicolefh - 10 January 2014 12:16 AM

You can use Magento mobile theme here:

http://vnextensions.com/magento-mobile-theme.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

linda2013

Total Posts:  2

You can consider these following extensions:
1. SimiCart
SimiCart allows you to create your own mobile shopping app without coding. And you can customize your app by adding plugins. SimiCart has versions for iphone, ipad and android.

2. SimiPOS
SimiPOS is the simplest way to mobilize your POS system. It fastens your checkout process with simple interface and uncomplicated features. You can experience SimiPOS on Android tablet.

3. Simi Sales Tracking
Simi Sales Tracking is a free Magento sales tracking app. It allows you to follow the latest real-time sales data of your e-store and have a clear sight of detailed reports on sales, orders, bestsellers and customers. Especially, it doesn’t require for data sharing from the third party.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community