Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 3 of 3
Checkout just blank page…

conceptart

Total Posts:  69

Hi,

i also have the problem for blank screen on onepage-checkout.... can anybody help? Magento 1.4.2.0…
You can try it on kitchmark.com

thanks for any help!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Pranil Singh

Total Posts:  6
Palmerston North

Hey I see your site’s working now. What changes did you make to get it working? I’ve tried all sorts, including upping php limits, enabling cache, clearing the var/cache etc....it has no effect.
The whitescreen for checkout and cart just started happening out of the blue yesterday - not ideal as we’re supposed to launch the site soon!
Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Magento Community
Magento Community

zepher_007

Total Posts:  24

I had this happen when I enabled ‘persistant shopping cart” in general settings.  Fixed my blank checkout page issue.  Good luck!

Magento Community
Magento Community

yonivers

Total Posts:  2

thanks to all you’ve solved my issue

Magento Community
Magento Community

Andre N

Total Posts:  186
CA

Yes!!
This solved my issue too. I enabled the Persistent shopping cart feature and didn’t realize that it was rendering my cart and checkout pages blank. My site has been working great for a long time so this was really puzzling until I saw this thread.
I disabled it in system->configuration->customers->persistent shopping cart
When I just disabled the module the problem remained; I had to disable it in config and clear the caches. Hope this helps!

Magento Community
Magento Community

bestshop24h

Total Posts:  24

"When the cache is off I get the blank page issue.  It works when it’s on.” ,thanks so much,have the same problem,at first ,i thouhgt maybe it was caused by modifying wrong somewhere else

Magento Community
Magento Community

dxhans5

Total Posts:  1

onyxrev - 20 May 2008 07:12 PM

I figured it out.  When the cache is off I get the blank page issue.  It works when it’s on.  Something to look into for the dev team?

This indeed fixed the issue for me.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 3 of 3