Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 18 of 18
Payment method - new module tutorial

BinaryBird

Total Posts:  27

Thanks, that did it. I can see my module during the checkout.

I want to send the user details and address through a post method to a url and i have to run a javascript file when the order is submitted. Any suggestions on this? Where do i need to include the external .js file?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lalkotaavinash

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

I am new to magento, i tried the new payment method module at present i am able to create admin configuration by using all xml files… but i am not able to see the my payment method in front end when i enable it..

please suggest me.

Advance Thanks

Regards,
Avinash

Magento Community
Magento Community

felo

Total Posts:  25
Durham, NC

Hi all, Im trying to create a payment module for a Magento Enterprise Edition.

I have followed all the steps on the tutorial and can see my option on the admin and edit all the information.
However when I attempt to checkout I get the following:
Warning: include(mycompany_mymodule_Model_Payment.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\plaza\includes\src\Varien_Autoload.php on line 93

I have tried several different ways of creating to make Magento find the class by changing the model tag in the config file but keep getting the same error unless I use a Mage Class.
for example if I do:

<default>
        <
payment>
            <
visanet>
                <
active>0</active>

<!-- 
USING A NORMAL MAGE CLASS AVOIDS THE ERROR -->
                <
model>payment/ccsave</model>

<
order_status>pending</order_status>
                <
title>Credit Card (Visanet)</title>
                <
cctypes>VI</cctypes>
                <
payment_action>authorize</payment_action>
                <
allowspecific>0</allowspecific>
            </
visanet>
         </
payment>
    </default>

Frustration made me try all options available, and right now I copied BinaryBird\\\’s solution EXACTLY to see if it was me making the error or if its some sort of Enterprise incompatibility or something. The thing is that even with this tested module I am getting the same error:
Warning: include(Foostor_Direcpay_Model_Payment.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\plaza\includes\src\Varien_Autoload.php on line 93

Is there something I am not seeing here??

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

manish_iitg

Total Posts:  260

i have written a detailed blog post here on how to add payment method in magento http://www.excellencemagentoblog.com/magento-create-custom-payment-method

Magento Community
Magento Community

chocoasaurus

Total Posts:  1

I found what’s wrong. It was totally my mistakes: Copy & Paste from the wiki without thinking.
It results inserting some space before the xml tag. I removed this space in every xml files. And it worked.

Anyway, if you don’t know what’s wrong. Go to var/log/system.log
If you have enabled the log in magento, you should be able to see what’s going wrong. Good luck.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 18 of 18