Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cannot access Configuration>Catalog after 1.4.0.1 update

Cole Geissinger

Total Posts:  174
Northern California

I can not access my catalog configuration after I updated to 1.4.0.1 from 1.3.2.2

Please help! My Pagination isn’t working and I think this has something to do with it…
Running on Apache with Mage 1.4.0.1

Image Attachments
sb.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mykkal

Total Posts:  17

Cole Geissinger - 03 March 2010 12:42 PM

I can not access my catalog configuration after I updated to 1.4.0.1 from 1.3.2.2

Please help! My Pagination isn’t working and I think this has something to do with it…
Running on Apache with Mage 1.4.0.1

I’m sorry man. everyone is having problems with this bad release

Magento Community
Magento Community

webscot

Total Posts:  192

I too was having the front end problem with displaying products.

I followed the link provided earlier in this post. Thank you and thank you brightyoursite!

http://www.brightyoursite.com/blog/2010/03/06/invalid-argument-supplied-for-foreach-…-toolbar-phtml/

I found it easiest to follow the update that now appears on the site. I simply made the change in the Toolbar.php file and uploaded it to my local/Mage/Catalog/Block/Product/List folder (create it if need be) and the problem is solved completely.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community