Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I have an error showing up on CMS -> static block

leeoze

Total Posts:  5

today a new error showed up while trying to load CMS-> static blocks.

There has been an error processing your request.
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘store_id’ in ‘order clause’

ever since I have no access to the static blocks area. BTW I have no problem accessing other parts such as categories and or manage pages.

any ideas on how to fix it?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

RealTimed

Total Posts:  9
Marbella - Spain

I am having the same problem in 1.1.1 when I tried to classify the customers online by a different column. Since then I can’t access that information and I get a permanent error showing:

SQLSTATE[42S22]Column not found1054 Unknown column 'type' in 'order clause'

#0 /path to my site/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(283): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /path to my site/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(406): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /path to my site/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(206): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
#3 /path to my site/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(193): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
#4 /path to my site/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(617): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
#5 /path to my site/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(657): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
#6 /path to my site/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(581): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->_fetchAll(Object(Varien_Db_Select))
#7 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(363): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->load()
#8 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Customer/Online/Grid.php(42): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_prepareCollection()
#9 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(438): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Customer_Online_Grid->_prepareCollection()
#10 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(444): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_prepareGrid()
#11 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Customer/Online/Grid.php(136): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_beforeToHtml()
#12 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(635): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Customer_Online_Grid->_beforeToHtml()
#13 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(495): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#14 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(446): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('grid', true)
#15 /path to my site/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/customer/online.phtml(28): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('grid')
#16 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(138): include('/usr/local/www/...')
#17 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(170): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('adminhtml/defau...')
#18 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(187): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#19 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(636): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#20 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(37): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#21 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(636): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#22 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(495): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#23 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(446): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('content', true)
#24 /path to my site/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/page.phtml(67): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('content')
#25 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(138): include('/usr/local/www/...')
#26 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(170): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('adminhtml/defau...')
#27 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(187): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#28 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(636): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#29 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(509): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#30 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#31 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Customer/OnlineController.php(39): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#32 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(343): Mage_Adminhtml_Customer_OnlineController->indexAction()
#33 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Admin.php(137): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#34 /path to my site/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(168): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#35 /path to my site/app/Mage.php(420): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#36 /path to my site/index.php(46): Mage::run()
#37 {main}

Is there a way for me to restore it at least to how it was so I can see my online customers? I don’t know where to start to look to fix the problem or restore that view on how it was.

Any help will be appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community