Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Sale off 26% for a new powerful Product Labels

Nicolefh

Total Posts:  6

When you have ‘on sale’ products, new products or special offers, you can use the product label extension to highlight your special products with smart label and important product information. The product label extension allow you upload your labels and the text display on labels
Magento Product Labels extension improves your conversion rate by 55% by creating and managing labels for a series of products simultaneously with just a few steps
With Magento Product Labels extension, you can easily attract your Customers with exciting label images and call-to-action texts such as “50% Discount”, “Save $20 on this item today”, “Hurry”, etc.
Whether you need On Sale for seasonal discount campaigns or inventory clearances, you’ll be able to use the extension quickly and easily.
Learn more: http://www.mage-shop.com/magento-product-labels.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Elena0i

Total Posts:  3

When I bought the extension I had a little problem because I made a mistake installing it. I contacted the support. They replied to me really quickly and took care of my problem almost immediately. Thank you for this great extension !
I think that your deals $29 is great for someone like me. I hop that Mage-shop will provide more extensions in the near future

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community