Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal Direct Accepting but Not Charging Cards Since Upgrade From 1.3 to 1.4

jklina

Total Posts:  82
Philadelphia PA

Since I’ve upgraded I can still checkout with Paypal Direct enabled, but the cards do not get charged in Paypal. Under “Payment Methods” my Paypal Direct settings are still set to:

Payment Action: Sale
New Order Status: Processing

When an order is placed it shows up in the backend, but not as a charged order. I can still Invoice the order. When I try to invoice the order there is an option near the Submit Invoice button that says, “Amount Capture Online”. I leave it at that and push the Submit Invoice button and then I get the following error:

Fatal error: Undefined class constant ‘PAYMENT_TYPE_SALE’ in /app/code/local/Mage/Paypal/Model/Direct.php on line 148

Any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jklina

Total Posts:  82
Philadelphia PA

OK nevermind. Apparently I tweaked the Paypal Direct module myself awhile ago and my edits weren’t compatible with the new software. I just removed my customized file and all is well.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community